Fees To Landlords
Charged at half of one month’s rent + vat, subject to a minimum of £420.00 inc. VAT.
The services included are –
- Initial rental valuation, prepare particulars of the property and market the property, to include where appropriate, internet marketing, window displays, local press and a ‘to let’ board.
- Accompanied viewing whenever possible.
- Apply for and obtain relevant credit, personal and financial references in connection with each tenant party, via a professional referencing service.
- Provide guidance to landlord of safety regulations and statutory obligations for letting.
- Prepare a comprehensive tenancy agreement.
- Collect the first month rent in advance.
- Arrange for future rent to be paid directly to the landlord via standing order.
- Collect a security deposit and register this with an approved tenancy deposit protection scheme, issue Prescribed Information to the tenants.
- Advise the in going tenant(s) of the procedure for registering with the appropriate utility services.
- Arrange for a professional inventory/schedule of condition and check in appointment (Optional, charged at contractors cost)
Letting & Rent Collection
Charged at 7% + vat (8.4%) of the gross rental per month plus £300.00 inc. VAT tenancy set up fee.
The services included are (in addition to Tenant Find) –
- Make arrangements for the collections of the rent.
- Provide monthly statement of account.
- Chase late rent payments.
- Provide guidance on legal procedures for non-payment of rent
Full Property Management
Charged at 10% + vat (12%) of the gross rent per month plus £300.00 inc. VAT initial set up fee.
The services included are (In addition to Letting & Rent Collection) –
- Arrange for any property maintenance and repairs as per your instructions.
- Pay contractors invoices from rent received
- Carry out regular property visits/inspections and report to landlord.
- Liaising between Landlord and tenant on all tenancy issues.
- Supervise that the tenant(s) comply with the terms of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange for the renewal of tenancies.
- Serve legal notices on the tenants to bring the tenancy to an end
- Arrange for a professional check out at the end of the tenancy (if optional inventory selected).
- Handle deposit return and negotiate ant deposit dispute at the end of a tenancy.
MENU OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND FEES
|Tenancy Deposit Protection||NO CHARGE|
|Renewal of Tenancy Agreement||£119.00|
|Property Inspection for Letting Only & Rent Collection Service||£60.00|
|Additional Inspection for Full Management Service(for inspections in excess of the standard agreed level)||£60.00|
|Deposit dispute handling (for tenant find only service)||£180|
|Any other work outside agreed service level||£60 per hour|
|Inventory Preparation||at contractors cost|
|Inventory check in service||at contractors cost|
|Inventory Check out Service||Tenant responsibility|
|Annual Gas Safety Certificate||at contractors cost|
|Arrangement of annual Portable Appliance Test (PAT)||at contractors cost|
|Preparation of Energy Performance Certificate||at contractors cost|
We are members of The Property Ombudsman
We do not belong to a client money protection scheme.
Fees To Tenants
All fees inc VAT
Before you move in –
|Tenant share of tenancy set up||
£360 (rents up to £1000 pm)
£390 (rents £1000 to £2000 pm)
£420 (rents £2000+ pm)
|Additional and subsequent applicants set up||£120.00|
|Guarantor set up||£120.00|
|Permitted occupier set up||£120.00|
|Security Deposit||1.5 x rent|
|Additional pet deposit||0.5 to 2 x rent|
During your tenancy –
|Tenancy agreement renewal||£60.00|
|Late rent fee||£30.00|
|Visits to the property outside of normal office hours for matters other than emergency repairs. This can include the loss of keys.||£60.00|
|Where appointments are made for a member of our staff to meet you at the property and the appointment is not kept or cancelled less than 24 hrs prior||£42.00|
At the end of your tenancy –
|Tenancy check out fee||from £137 to £360 max (subject to size of property)|
We are members of The Property Ombudsman
We are not members of a client money protection scheme